1. Naples (7-1): The Golden Eagles gave up 33 points to South Fort Myers last week, the most they’ve surrendered all season. They can clinch the District 6A-12 title with a win at Barron Collier this week.
2. Fort Myers (6-2): The Green Wave already have the District 6A-11 title locked up and face East Lee County Friday.
3. South Fort Myers (6-2): The Wolfpack takes on Gulf Coast in the District 7A-12 championship game this week.
4. Barron Collier (6-2): The best the Cougars can do is force a three-way tie in District 6A-12 with an upset of rival Naples.
5. Dunbar (7-1): The Tigers, which clinched the District 5A-12 title last week, figure to move to 8-1 with a win over Mariner on Friday.
6. Gulf Coast (6-2): The winner of this week’s game between the Sharks and South will avoid undefeated Bradenton Braden River in the first round of the playoffs.
7. Palmetto Ridge (6-2): The Bears clinch a playoff spot with a win over Golden Gate this week and a Barron Collier loss.
8. First Baptist (7-1): The Lions can sew up another district championship with a win on the road at Moore Haven this week.
9. Bishop Verot (7-2): If the Vikings beat Lakeland Tenoroc this week, they’ll return to the state playoffs.
10. Community School (7-1): A win over Southwest Florida Christian Academy and a First Baptist win over Moore Haven means a playoff berth for the Seahawks.