Home > Fatal accident: Man electrocuted – The Express Tribune

Fatal accident: Man electrocuted – The Express Tribune

KOHAT: A man was electrocuted in the Sor Gul area of Kohat on Tuesday. Eyewitnesses said cables from a main electricity transmission line fell on Sohail, a resident of Sor Gul. He received an electric shock and died instantly. Sohail’s family members as well as locals from the area protested in front of a local Wapda office and urged the police to register a case. Demonstrators said the incident was caused by the negligence of Wapda officials. However, no FIR was registered till the filing of this report.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 7th, 2015.

About Amin Khan

Amin Khan is a web developer, SEO expert, Online Mentor & marketer working from last 4 years on the internet and managing several successful websites.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *