It’s good to experiment with your style — whether you’re heading to college, to office or to a party!
Read: Don’t ignore your poop, advise doctors
Here are five tips to help girls style their look for different occasions:
1. The college girl: Stuff your wardrobe with the basics — like a classic pair of denim and a few tops which you can easily mix and match; one classic jacket or blazer and couple of scarves.
2. The party girl: An LBD is a must, simple bling accessories, a pair of black heels, a fancy clutch and a long-lasting perfume. Try getting the classics in black because the colour is easy to team up with anything.
3. The working girl: Your first investment should be a hair straightener and hair gel. A slick pony does wonders to a professional look. As for clothes – pants, pencil skirts, palazzos and at least one crisp white shirt should do the trick. One can also add tops with tulle and ruffles.
4. The family girl: A summer dress or a nice chiffon dress with a small floral print always does the trick.
Read: Love your job? It may ruin your weekends
5. The seasonal girl: The present seasonal girl is all about summer, and her wardrobe is full of summer shorts and tank tops with crochet shrugs.