General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-3. The following MCQs are from general topics like: History, Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, International Organizations and events. Find answers to the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) at the bottom of the page.
21. The most powerful organ of United Nations is _________.
- General Assembly
- Security Council
- International Court of Justice
22. The headquarter of Green Peace International is located in _________.
23. 3 May is observed Internationally as _________.
- Labour Day
- Environment Day
- Earth Day
- Press Freedom Day
24. The Capital of Canada is __________.
25. Suez Canal is between __________.
- Arabian Sea and Red Sea
- Red Sea and North Sea
- Mediterranean Sea and North Sea
- Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea
26. The permanent Secretariat of SAARC is located in __________.
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- New Delhi, India
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
27. Which from the following countries is NOT a member of European Union?
28. The currency of Israel is _________.
29. The largest democratic country in the world is _________.
- United States
- United Kingdom
30. The permanent Secretariat of OIC is located in _________.
ANSWERS: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ