Liberty Market in Lahore equipment fire burnt millions
Lahore: Liberty Market store fire has engulfed the whole building, causing millions of goods were burnt. According to Express News, located at Liberty Market in Lahore store storey warehouse fire had engulfed the entire building. The intensity of the fire was being nearby hotels and buildings have been evacuated to the fire of 1122, 15 vehicles are engaged in firefighting. Rescue sources said that the fire was caused by short circuit on the first floor. Being close to the entrance of the building but fire crews are facing severe difficulties.