Punjab Public Service Commission has reported 200 Posts of Sub Inspectors in Punjab Police. PPSC has additionally proclaimed 115 Sub Inspector Jobs for officially serving Head Constables or Assistant Sub Inspectors in Punjab Police. Punjab Public Service Commission will lead for Sub Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police. Under a change to Article 7 of the Police Order of 2002, the PPSC will have the capacity to select policemen, other than to the clerical and authorities units, in the rank of constable, SI and colleague administrator of police (ASP). Prior, direct recruitments could be made just up to the associate sub controller (ASI) and ASP positions.
PPSC Apply Online Sub Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police 2015
QUALIFICATION: Graduate (second division or equivalent Grade) from a recognized University.
AGE: 20 to 25 on 04-02-2015.
GENDER: Both Male & Female.
DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in their respective Districts.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD: The candidates with the following minimum Physical Standard shall be eligible to apply.
- a) Height (For Male) 5′ feet and 7” inches. (170.18 cm)
- b) Height (For Female) 5′ feet and 2” inches. (157.48 cm)
- c) Chest (For Male candidates only) 33” x 34½” inches. (83.82 x 87.63 cm)
- d) Visual Standard (Distant & Near Vision) for both Male and Female
Near Vision not less than “J-1”. (N-5) for both male and female
Candidates are required to mention Physical standard in their online application form as per Certificate of Physical Standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore or DHQ Hospital from respective Regions. Relaxation in underage / upperage, qualification and Physical Standard shall not be granted in any case.
Syllabus of Written Test:
Along with fulfilling all these eligibility standards, the applicants will also have to pass a written test which will consist of 100 MCQs for which the candidates will be allowed 2 hours to attempt. The test will consist of three different types of questions below complete details Given.
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will comprise on the following subjects:-
1. General knowledge and intelligence:- General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
2. Quantitative/Computer Aptitude:– The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
(i) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
(ii) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
3. Language comprehension:- Comprehension in English and Urdu.